The religion Islam is a religion of love, peace, and greatness. It is a religion of discipline which holds a complete code of life in which Allah Almighty mentioned all those things which are strictly forbidden and those which are permitted. Islam is a religion of balance and brings balance in life of those who follow it. All those things which are strictly forbidden by Allah Almighty are known as Haram things.
These Haram things lead one to the door of sins which brought great punishment on one. These Haram actions come in significant sins that Allah Almighty strictly entirely precluded us from destroying them our lives. Haram is the things which are restricted in the light of Quran and Sunnah. These activities disregarded your spirit and poisoned your soul which can be cured by Cheap Umrah Packages 2019.
These sins are categorized in two forms major sins and minor though sins are prohibited in Islam. The real sins are those demonstrations which have been prohibited by Allah Almighty in the Holy Quran and by His holy prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the Sunnah, and which have been clarified by the activities of the followers of the holy prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).
Those who avoid these sins can granted greater rewards. The significance of avoiding these sinful actions will be rewarded with Paradise. But the one major sin which Allah Almighty will never forgive is the sin of Shirk and one who commits this sin will be punished by spending eternity in Hell.
Except for the sin of Shirk, the other sins can be forgiven by various ways and one of the best of them is to go to the holy land of Makkah and Madinah for performing the religious obligation of Umrah with Umrah Packages 2019.
Here are some major actions that lead to sin forbidden in Islam:
- The top of all the major sins is the sin of Shirk which will not be forgiven.
- Listening music is also a major sin which is strictly forbidden in Islam.
- Drinking alcohol and gambling is count as a major sin.
- Earning or eating interest is also considered as a major sin and can be forgiven by following the Sunnah of Umrah in the month of Ramadan with Cheap Ramadan Umrah Packages 2019.
- Wearing silk or gold is strictly prohibited for men in Islam.
- Making tattoos and shapes are strictly prohibited in Islam and considered a major sin.
- Committing suicide is strictly forbidden and is considered Haram in religion Islam.
These strictly prohibited actions can be avoided with several ways and the best way to avoid those sins is to follow the footsteps of our holy prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) and performing the Ibadah and following the teachings of Allah Almighty and His prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).